2018 Suzuki BURGMAN 400
Come down to Rocky Mountain Honda Powerhouse and pick it up today!
Sophisticated, slim looks. Refined, fuel-injected power on demand. Street-wise features and equipment. An unmatched combination of style, practicality, comfort and performance that help you make the most of modern life’s possibilities. The BURGMAN 400 – for those who appreciate the better things in life.
The Burgman 400 ABS is striking in style and flowing with comfort. Powered by a 399cc liquid-cooled engine, the Burgman 400 ABS* is a blast to ride around town. With plush suspension, stepped seating, and an adjustable backrest, each ride is as comfortable as the last. Whether you’re transporting lunch to the country-side or picking up some groceries, the huge underseat compartment has got you covered. Each scooter utilizes Suzuki's advanced fuel injection system to ensure a crisp throttle response. Simply put, the Burgman 400 ABS is the ultimate scooter for style and performance.
- Ignition switch fitted with a magnetic cover that opens only with correctly coded key for security.
- Abundant luggage space includes a huge storage bay large enough for two full-face helmets, and a smaller compartment for personal items. A convenient switchable light is also included to illuminate the underseat area.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS*) monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- *ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves and corners.
- The Burgman comes with a 399cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, fuel-injected engine that was designed to produce broad, useable power with quiet operation and low maintenance.
- Suzuki electronic Idle Speed Control (ISC) helps improve cold starting and reduce cold-start emissions and stabilize engine idle under varying conditions.
- A belt-drive, CVT transmission is fully automatic and easy-to-use.
- A 13.5L fuel tank allows long distances between fuel stops.
- A high-tensile steel-tube frame combines strength and rigidity for precise handling.
- Telescopic front forks with 41mm inner tubes have a generous 4.3 in of wheel travel, while a motorcycle-style link-type monoshock rear suspension offers adjustable preload, providing 3.9 in of wheel travel with responsive handling and exceptional maneuverability.
- Metallic Mat Black No.2
- The easy-to-read instrumentation includes a speedometer, tachometer, odometer, twin tripmeters, clock, indicators for the ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel level and coolant temperature.
- Convenient electric start with a maintenance-free battery helps provide quick and easy starts.
- A convenient parking brake has easy-to-use, single-layer operation conveniently located in the front bodywork that will apply a lock system that acts on the rear brake when parked.
- Abundant luggage space includes a huge storage bay large enough for two full-face helmets, and smaller compartments for personal items.
- Front bodywork contains two covered storage compartments. A convenient DC power outlet allows you to charge electric devices while on the move.
- The comfortable well-padded seat is dual-stepped, while the rider's backrest is adjustable in five 10mm increments at the press of a lever.
- A security gate allows a chain lock to be passed through the bodywork around the frame.
- Engine: 399cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore Stroke: 81.0 mm x 77.6 mm (3.2 in. x 3.06 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Automatic CVT
- Final Drive: V-belt Drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Twin Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 120/80-14 M/C 58S, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 150/70-13 M/C, 64S tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.5L (3.6 US gal.)
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2240 mm (89.2 in.)
- Overall Width: 760 mm (29.9 in.)
- Overall Height: 1350 mm (53.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1585 mm (62.4 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 125 mm (4.9 in.)
- Seat Height: 750 mm (29.5 in.)
- Curb Weight: 215 kg (474 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 81.0 mm x 77.6 mm (3.2 in. x 3.06 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Automatic CVT
- Drive System
- V-belt Drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Twin Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 120/80-14 M/C 58S, tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Tire
- 150/70-13 M/C, 64S tubeless
- Luggage bay has room for two full-face helmets, and smaller compartments; two storage compartments in front bodywork
- Curb Weight
- 215 kg (474 lb.)
- Seat Height
- 750 mm (29.5 in.)
- 1585 mm (62.4 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.5L (3.6 US gal.)
- 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty