2019 Honda CRF110F
Stock Image: Extreme Red
- Tuned for the beginner: Dependable 4-stroke air-cooled single-cylinder 109 cc engine is tuned to lend confidence to beginner riders.
- Linear power delivery: New PGM-FI electronic fuel injection ensures a smooth flow of power for easier handling, plus trouble-free operation and maintenance.
- Extra info: Handy LED lights indicate ignition ON, low fuel, and PGM-FI status. No second guessing if you've left the key on or you're about to run out of gas, and another way the CRF110F helps young riders learn the basics of motorcycle operation.
- Simplified maintenance: Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner contribute to the engine's rock-solid reliability.
- No-stall take-offs: Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch offers simple operation with easy, no-stall take-offs.
- Parental control: Adjustable throttle limiter allows parents to tune performance to match rider ability.
- Easy start: Convenient electric starter with kickstart backup.
- Not too loud: Quiet muffler won't annoy the neighbours.
- New twin-spar frame: New CRF-R-inspired twin-spar frame provides a stable foundation for both novice and skilled young riders.
- Easy to mount & control: Low seat height of only 667 mm (26.3 in.) gives young riders added confidence as they learn.
- Great traction & stability: Upgraded suspension offers excellent traction and stability for added confidence over rough terrain. The 31 mm leading-axle Showa front fork has 110 mm (4.3 in.) of travel, while the rear Pro-Link® Showa single shock absorber provides 97 mm (3.8 in.) of travel.
- Protective bodywork: Extended muffler cover provides extra rider protection.
- New durable fuel tank: Plastic-injected fuel tank with integrated fuel pump adds to the CRF110F's legendary durability and ease of use.
- Spill protection: New easy-close gas cap with latch eliminates the risk of the cap loosening while riding.
- Cool look: CRF-R-inspired bodywork looks great, and is built tough for years of riding fun.
- Secure against unauthorized use: Keyed ignition switch prevents unauthorized use.
- Additional protection: Handlebar pad for additional protection
- Controls designed for young rIders: Small-size control levers enhance young rider comfort and confidence.
- Simplified maintenance: Easy-access washable foam air filter simplifies maintenance.
- Secure footing: Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
- Transferable warranty: Transferable six-month limited warranty.
- Engine type: Air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke
- Displacement: 109 cc
- Bore & stroke: 50 mm x 55.6 mm
- Compression ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve train: SOHC, 2-valve
- Fuel delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 22 mm throttle body
- Transmission: Four-speed with automatic clutch
- Final drive: #420 chain; 14T/38T
- Front suspension: 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 110 mm (4.3 in.) travel
- Rear suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 97 mm (3.8 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 70/100-14 Rear: 80/100-12
- Brakes: Front: drum Rear: drum
- Ground clearance: 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Seat height: 660 mm (26 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,065 mm (41.9 in.)
- Curb weight: 77.2 kg (170.2 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel capacity: 3.7 litres; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 litre
- Colour: Extreme Red
- Warranty: 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder 4-stroke
- 109 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 50 mm x 55.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 22 mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 110 mm (4.3 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 97 mm (3.8 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 77.2 kg (170.2 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 L; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 litre
- 1,065 mm (41.9 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Seat Height
- 660 mm (26 in.)
- Four-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 14T/38T
- Extreme Red
- 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus