2019 Honda CRF125F
Stock Image: Extreme Red
- Ideal for beginners: Durable, simple, low-maintenance, 125 cc air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke engine develops the smooth, tractable power that's ideal for beginners.
- Simplified maintenance: Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner contribute to the engine's rock-solid reliability.
- New fuel-injection system: New PGM-FI electronic fuel injection ensures a smooth flow of power for easier handling, plus trouble-free operation and maintenance.
- Info at a glance: Handy LED lights indicate ignition ON, low fuel, and PGM-FI status. No second guessing if you've left the key on or you're about to run out of gas, and another way the CRF125F helps young riders learn the basics of motorcycle operation.
- No engine oil contamination: Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Not too loud: Quiet muffler won't annoy the neighbours.
- Smooth-shifting transmission: Durable four-speed transmission with a light-pull manual clutch provides smooth, sure engagement.
- Easy to start: Convenient electric starter with kick-start backup makes getting going a breeze.
- New twin-spar frame: The new twin-spar frame borrows its design from the CRF-R line, providing enhanced rigidity with just the right amount of tuned flex for optimum handling in a variety of conditions.
- Increased suspension travel: Extra travel from the upgraded leading-axle front fork means even better control and comfort over the toughest terrain.
- Comfortable seat height: The Pro-Link®, single-shock rear suspension with box-section swingarm also provides extra travel for 2019, yet seat height measures a confidence-inspiring 739 mm (29.1 in.)
- Remarkable grip & longevity: Knobby tires fitted to 17-inch front and 14-inch rear rims provide excellent grip and long life.
- Cool look: CRF-R-inspired bodywork looks great, and is built tough for years of riding fun.
- Spill protection: New easy-close gas cap with latch eliminates the risk of the cap loosening while riding.
- New durable fuel tank: Plastic-injected fuel tank with integrated fuel pump adds to the CRF125F's legendary durability and ease of use.
- High-quality controls: High-quality controls include comfortable grips and levers.
- Extra protection: Fork boots help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
- Long-life sprockets: Durable steel sprockets are built for the long run.
- Engine type: Air-cooled, single-cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Bore & stroke: 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression ratio: 9:1
- Valve train: SOHC; 2-valve
- Fuel delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 22 mm throttle body
- Transmission: Four-speed with manual clutch
- Final drive: #428 chain, 13T/46T
- Front suspension: 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 133 mm (5.24 in.) travel
- Rear suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 140 mm (5.51 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 70/100-17 Rear: 90/100-14
- Brakes: Front: 220 mm hydraulic wave disc Rear: Drum
- Ground clearance: 211 mm (8.3 in.)
- Seat height: 739 mm (29.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,219 mm (48 in.)
- Curb weight: 88 kg (194 lb) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel capacity: 3.7 litres; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 litres
- Colour: Extreme Red
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder 4-stroke
- 125 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 22 mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 133 mm (5.24 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- 220 mm hydraulic wave disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 140 mm (5.51 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 L; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 L
- 1,219 mm (48 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 211 mm (8.3 in.)
- Seat Height
- 739 mm (29.1 in.)
- Four-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive
- #428 chain, 13T/46T
- Extreme Red