2019 Honda CRF250FK
Stock Image: Extreme Red
- Dependable power: Responsive 250 cc single-cylinder air-cooled 4-stroke engine with 4-valve cylinder head offers plenty of user-friendly power and torque, spread over a wide rpm range. A 4-valve head provides a host of improvements over a 2-valve head, including higher rev capability, more efficient combustion, greater peak horsepower, and reduced fuel consumption.
- Electric start: The fun begins at the push of a button.
- Crisp throttle response: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection system with a 34 mm throttle body contributes to the engine's crisp throttle response and smooth power delivery—helping to make the CRF250F easier to handle on even tough trails.
- Simplified maintenance: Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner contribute to the engine's rock-solid reliability.
- Info at a glance: Handy LED lights indicate ignition ON, low fuel, and PGM-FI status. No second guessing if you've left the key on or you're about to run out of gas, and another way the CRF250F helps young riders learn the basics of motorcycle operation.
- Heavy-duty clutch: Manual clutch is built tough, yet provides smooth, progressive engagement with a light lever pull.
- Smooth shifting: Five-speed transmission clicks into gear easily and securely.
- Increased durability: Heavy-duty #520 O-ring-sealed chain provides increased durability and reduced maintenance.
- Twin-spar frame: CRF-R-inspired twin-spar frame with box-section aluminum swingarm combines strength with light weight.
- Showa control: 41 mm leading-axle Showa front fork boasts a trail-smoothing 216 mm (8.5 in.) of travel.
- Smooth ride: Pro-Link® rear suspension with Showa shock rides on needle bearings, which reduce friction for smoother movement and thereby improve bump absorption and increase durability.
- Better braking: Wave-style front and rear brake discs dissipate heat quickly for exceptional stopping power.
- Protection from the elements: Fork boots help keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- Easy maintenance: Snail-type adjusters make it easy to get chain tension and wheel alignment just right.
- Spill protection: Ratchet-type fuel cap lets you know when it's fully seated, helping to prevent over- or under-tightening and fuel leakage.
- Full rider movement: Motocross-style seat is low, comfortable, and allows full rider movement.
- Reduced maintenance: Reusable foam air filter helps keep maintenance costs low.
- Folding lever: Folding shift lever reduces the risk of damage in a tip-over.
- No slipping: Extra-wide cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs and brake pedal provide secure grip even in muddy conditions.
- Sealed battery: No mess, no fuss from the maintenance-free sealed battery.
- Extra security: Keyed ignition switch helps prevent unwanted use.
- Sleek style: CRF-R-style bodywork looks great, and is built to take hard knocks.
- Engine type: Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Displacement: 250 cc
- Bore & stroke: 71 mm x 63 mm
- Compression ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve train: SOHC, 4 valves
- Fuel delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 34 mm throttle body
- Transmission: Five-speed with manual clutch
- Final drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/50T
- Front suspension: 41 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 216 mm (8.5 in.) travel
- Rear suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single shock with spring preload adjustment; 230 mm (9.1 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 80/100-21 Rear: 100/100-18
- Brakes: Front: 240 mm hydraulic disc Rear: 220 mm hydraulic disc
- Ground clearance: 290 mm (11.4 in.)
- Seat height: 884 mm (34.8 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,419 mm (55.9 in.)
- Curb weight: 120 kg (265 lb) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel capacity: 6 litres; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 litres
- Colour: Extreme Red
- Warranty: 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- 250 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 71 mm x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 34 mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 216 mm (8.5 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- 240 mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single shock with spring preload adjustment; 230 mm (9.1 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- 220 mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 120 kg (265 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 L; low-fuel light comes on at 0.8 L
- 1,419 mm (55.9 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 290 mm (11.4 in.)
- Seat Height
- 884 mm (34.8 in.)
- Five-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive
- #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/50T
- Extreme Red
- 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus