2019 Honda NPS50K
Stock Image: Black
- Ample power: Lightweight 49 cc 4-stroke OHC liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine provides ample power for in-town riding. 2017 Model Shown.
- Easy push-button start: Simple push-button electric starter. 2017 Model Shown.
- Great on fuel: Fuel-sipping constant-velocity (CV) carburetor with automatic choke. 2017 Model Shown.
- Intelligent: Electronic Control Unit (ECU) provides control for ignition timing, alternator regulator, ACG starter, electric fuel pump and automatic choke.
- Ease is key: Maintenance-free ignition system.
- Improved handling & fuel economy: Starter system utilizes the engine's brushless alternator (ACG) for starting, eliminating the need for a separate starter motor. This simple design reduces maintenance and lowers overall weight for even better handling and fuel economy.
- Spirited acceleration: Automatic Honda V-Matic belt-drive transmission provides spirited acceleration and requires virtually no maintenance.
- Low maintenance: Automatic cam-chain tensioner requires virtually no maintenance.
- Stays cool on hot days: Compact engine-mounted radiator has aluminum fins for optimal cooling in all riding conditions.
- Comfortable & controlled ride: Twin-downtube-fork front suspension provides 56 mm (2.2 in.) of plush travel for a well-controlled ride. Single-side aluminum swingarm with single-shock rear suspension has 66 mm (2.6 inches) of travel for a compliant, comfortable ride. 2017 Model Shown.
- Strong & light: Two-piece die-cast aluminum front frame with upper steel rear frame. 2017 Model Shown.
- Sticks to the road: Oversize tires offer a secure grip on the road.
- Stopping power: Front and rear drum brakes offer predictable, powerful stopping. 2017 Model Shown.
- Comfort and confidence: Well-padded seat boasts a low 735 mm (28.9 in.) seat height for added confidence at stops. 2017 Model Shown.
- Excellent night vision: Dual headlights with two 35-watt bulbs. Low/high beams provide ample nighttime illumination. 2017 Model Shown.
- Information at your fingertips: Instrumentation includes analog speedometer and odometer, and indicator lights for fuel, coolant temperature and low/high beam. Fuel indicator light comes on with 1.1 litres remaining. 2017 Model Shown.
- Lock your helmet under seat: Helmet holder locks helmet in place under seat.
- Put it in park: Parking brake.
- Backup kickstart lever: Backup kickstart lever.
- Great warranty: 1 year, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty.
- Audible turn-signal indicator.: Audible turn-signal indicator.
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke
- Displacement: 49.4 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 37.8 mm x 44 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
- Valve Train: SOHC, 2 valves
- Fuel Delivery: 18 mm CV with auto choke
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic
- Final Drive: Belt
- Front Suspension: Twin downtube fork; 55 mm (2.2 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 65 mm (2.6 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 120/90-10 Rear: 130/90-10
- Brakes: Front: drum Rear: drum
- Seat Height: 735 mm (28.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,265 mm (49.8 in.)
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 5 litres
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder 4-stroke
- 49.4 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 37.8 mm x 44 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 18 mm CV with auto choke
- Automatic V-Matic
- Front Suspension
- Twin downtube fork; 55 mm (2.2 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 65 mm (2.6 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 88 kg (194 lb.)
- Seat Height
- 735 mm (28.9 in.)
- 1,265 mm (49.8 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 L
- 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus