2020 Honda CRF125FB
Stock Image: Extreme Red
- Ideal for beginners: Durable, simple, low-maintenance, 125 cc air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke engine develops the smooth, tractable power that's ideal for beginners.
- Simplified maintenance: Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner contribute to the engine's rock-solid reliability.
- New fuel-injection system: New PGM-FI electronic fuel injection ensures a smooth flow of power for easier handling, plus trouble-free operation and maintenance.
- Info at a glance: Handy LED lights indicate ignition ON, low fuel, and PGM-FI status. No second guessing if you've left the key on or you're about to run out of gas, and another way the CRF125FB helps young riders learn the basics of motorcycle operation.
- No engine oil contamination: Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Designed to compete: Quiet muffler won't annoy the neighbours.
- Smooth-shifting transmission: Durable four-speed transmission with a light-pull manual clutch provide smooth, sure engagement.
- Easy to start: Convenient electric starter with kick-start backup makes getting going a breeze.
- New twin-spar frame: The new twin-spar frame borrows its design from the CRF-R line, providing enhanced rigidity with just the right amount of tuned flex for optimum handling in a variety of conditions.
- Increased suspension travel: An extra 37 mm (1.5 in.) of travel from the upgraded leading-axle front fork means even better control and comfort over the toughest terrain.
- Comfortable seat height: The Pro-Link®, single-shock rear suspension with box-section swingarm provides an extra 18 mm (0.7 in.) of travel for 2019, yet seat height remains a confidence-inspiring 785 mm (30.9 in.)
- Improved braking: New wave-style front brake disc dissipates heat better, while also adding to the CRF-R-inspired styling. Brakes are powerful yet easy to modulate, making them ideal for riders of all skill levels.
- Remarkable grip & longevity: Knobby tires fitted to 19-inch front and 16-inch rear rims provide excellent grip and long life.
- Cool look: CRF-R-inspired bodywork looks great, and is built tough for years of riding fun.
- New durable fuel tank: Plastic-injected fuel tank with integrated fuel pump adds to the CRF125FB's legendary durability and ease of use.
- Spill protection: New easy-close gas cap with latch eliminates the risk of the cap loosening while riding.
- Generous ground clearance: Lots of ground clearance and a durable skidplate lets you tackle rugged terrain with confidence.
- High-quality controls: High-quality controls include comfortable grips and levers.
- Extra protection: Fork boots help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
- Long-life sprockets: Durable steel sprockets are built for the long run.
- Engine Type: Air-cooled, single-cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; 2-valve
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 22 mm throttle body
- Transmission: Four-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive: #428 chain, 13T/49T
- Front Suspension: 37 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 151 mm (5.9 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 168 mm (6.6 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 70/100-19 Rear: 90/100-16
- Brakes: Front: 220 mm hydraulic wave disc Rear: Drum
- Ground Clearance: 260 mm (10.2 in.)
- Seat Height: 785 mm (30.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,255 mm (49.4 in.)
- Curb Weight: 90 kg (198 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 litres; low-fuel light comes on at 0.7 litres
- Colour: Extreme Red
- Warranty: 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder 4-stroke
- 125 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 22 mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- 37 mm leading-axle Showa fork; 151 mm (5.9 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- 220 mm hydraulic wave disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 168 mm (6.6 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 90 kg (198 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 L; low-fuel light comes on at 0.7 L
- 1,255 mm (49.4 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 260 mm (10.2 in.)
- Seat Height
- 785 mm (30.9 in.)
- Four-speed with manual clutch
- Final Drive
- #428 chain, 13T/49T
- Extreme Red
- 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus