2018 Honda CRF50F
- Simplified maintenance: Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner simplify maintenance.
- Excellent fuel mileage: 13 mm piston-valve carburetor offers excellent fuel mileage and throttle response throughout the rpm range.
- Simple operation: Smooth-shifting three-speed transmission and automatic clutch offer simple operation and no-stall easy takeoffs.
- Quiet & efficient: Muffler/spark arrester is efficient and quiet.
- Strength & compliance: High-tensile steel frame and swingarm offer excellent balance of strength and compliance.
- Great suspension: Inverted telescopic fork offers a plush 87 mm (3.4 inches) of suspension travel.
- Well-damped travel: Single-shock rear suspension provides 70 mm (2.8 inches) of well-damped travel and is mounted to a reinforced swingarm.
- Light & powerful rear brakes: Powerful, lightweight front and rear drum brakes.
- Excellent traction: Wide, long-wearing off-road tires offer excellent traction.
- Optimum rider comfort: Front suspension spring and damping rates calibrated for optimum rider comfort and bump absorption.
- Inspired bodywork: CRF-R-inspired bodywork.
- Easy mobility for young riders: Narrow seat, slim fuel tank and extra-low 548 mm (21.6 inches) seat height provide excellent comfort and mobility for a broad range of young riders.
- Parental speed governor: Adjustable throttle limiter.
- Secure against unauthorized use: Keyed ignition switch prevents unauthorized use.
- Additional protection: Motocross-style handlebar with padded protector.
- Controls designed for young riders: Small-size control levers enhance young rider comfort and confidence.
- Tough & lightweight: Polyethylene fuel tank is tough and lightweight, just like the bigger CRFs.
- Simplified maintenance: Easy-access washable foam air filter simplifies maintenance.
- Secure footing: Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
- Engine Type: Air-cooled single-cylinder 4-stroke
- Displacement: 49 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 39 mm x 41.4 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC, 2-valve
- Fuel Delivery: Single 13 mm piston-valve carb
- Transmission: Three-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 14T/37T
- Front Suspension: Inverted telescopic fork; 87 mm (3.4 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 70 mm (2.8 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 2.50 - 10 Rear: 2.50 - 10
- Brakes: Front drum; Rear drum
- Ground Clearance: 146 mm (5.8 in.)
- Seat Height: 548 mm (21.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 911 mm (35.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 50 kg (111 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 2.6 L, including 0.7-L reserve
- Colour: Extreme Red
- Warranty: 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder, 4-stroke
- 49 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 39 mm x 41.4 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Single 13 mm piston-valve carb
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic fork; 87 mm (3.4 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- 2.50 - 10
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 70 mm (2.8 in.) travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- 2.50 - 10
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 50 kg (111 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.6 L, including 0.7-L reserve
- 911 mm (35.9 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 146 mm (5.8 in.)
- Seat Height
- 548 mm (21.6 in.)
- Three-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 14T/37T
- Extreme Red
- 6 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus